North Carolina Car Insurance
Many consumers still prefer to use an insurance agent rather than buying insurance on the web. More and more people every year use our online quote form to save time and find lower North Carolina car insurance rates.
The internet makes it very easy to buy auto insurance online, and by comparing quotes from different North Carolina insurers you can make sure you're not paying too much.
Lower Your North Carolina Rates
Liability rates on average cost approximately $355 of your insurance premium, which when compared to the physical damage coverages of comprehensive and collision, is quite affordable. Many North Carolina consumers can lower their rates substantially by comparing apples-to-apples quotes.
Local North Carolina insurance agents can give you quotes from many companies approved to sell insurance in North Carolina, and they also provide you with professional advice and guidance. Car insurance rates don't always go up, and in fact they do decrease occassionally.
North Carolina Low-Cost Car Insurance
There is a very good chance that you are currently paying too much for car insurance. With over 9,380,884 people in the state of North Carolina, you wouldn't think one of the most stolen vehicles in North Carolina would be a 1999 Dodge Caravan, but it is. But don't think that your car can't be stolen just because you live in North Carolina.
If you own a home in North Carolina, a good way to save money on your car insurance is to combine your auto and home policies with the same company.
Even High Risk and SR22 Car Insurance Quotes!
Independent insurance agents are able to provide you with insurance quotes from multiple different carriers so if you are comparison shopping, make sure to include an independent agent in your list.
If you just got your auto insurance renewal, you are probably shocked by the rates and want to find lower rates with a different company. If you're comparing equivalent auto insurance quotes, you should get a good idea of which insurance company offers the lowest price.
Low Income and Liability Only Quotes
North Carolina ranks 44 out of 50 states in what drivers pay for car insurance. Comprehensive averages about $110 and collision coverage is around $235. The key thing to remember is to make sure your car insurance quotes compare the same insurance limits for liability and physical damage coverage.
The best car insurance rates in North Carolina may be through an online insurance company like GEICO or Progressive, or it may be through a traditional carrier like a local State Farm or Allstate agent. Your 'dec' page or declarations page of your auto insurance policy outlines your current coverages and shows you the coverages you need to compare North Carolina insurance rates.
Tips for Saving Money on North Carolina Car Insurance
- Claim free insureds may receive discounts off their rates
- Make sure your policy has the correct mileage and usage rating on your vehicles
- Group discount car insurance may be available if you are employed by a large employer or organization
- If your insurance company uses driver assignments, make sure the drivers on your policy are assigned to the correct vehicles
- Students with good grades often qualify for a discount rate
- Having a longer policy term or paying your premium in full can save money
- Clean up your credit report and see significant savings
- Buying low profile cars rather than high performance sports cars or expensive SUV saves on insurance
- Compare North Carolina car insurance rates and see if you're spending too much on car insurance!
If you could save 40% or more on your car insurance, wouldn't that be time well spent? Click to start a quote!